1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8:
Custom Search

27 August 2014

What Your Manager Really Thinks Of You

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Hadi
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
What Your Manager Really Thinks Of You
 
Liz Ryan
 
I was an HR leader for eons, and before that I was Customer Service manager. Once a year I had to write performance reviews. I...
 
Why I Really Quit My Job at Razorfish
 
Jose A. Caballer
 
Image Courtesy of Shutterstock I quit my job at Razorfish in 2001 because I wasn't included in the strategic decisions of a...
 
Economics of the New Slavery
 
George Haynes
 
@Dale: My son is 33 years old and badly hooked on bath salts. Like the girl that wrote her dad talks underneath his couch because...
 
The Lady on the Bridge
 
Charles Flemming
 
There must have been something in her manner… …some peculiar way she moved on the bridge, or the way she looked down at the...
 
Fired at 50? Now what?
 
Cory Galbraith
 
A few friends of mine I worked with many years ago recently got let go. Now, with most of their careers behind them, they face an...
 
Your Startup is Not Getting Funded. Not Now. Not Ever.
 
Ethan Mayers
 
"Do you know anybody," said the woman standing a few feet away at the crowded networking event. "You know, with money?" My...
 
How To Get Hired For The Job You Want
 
Naomi Seselja
 
This article is a must read if you've been applying to dozens of positions but aren't having any success getting shortlisted....
 
 
See more at LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow people to customize what you see in this email See more
 
 
 
 
Susan Lyne
 
CEO, Aol Brand Group
 
Follow
 
 
Dylan Tweney
 
Editor-in-Chief at VentureBeat
 
Follow
 
 
Nick Timiraos
 
Reporter, The Wall Street...
 
Follow
 
 
Elizabeth Warren
 
United States Senator from...
 
Follow
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails weekly. Change to daily or unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Hadi Santoso (Director of Flying Dove Agency). Learn why we included this.
 
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial