1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8:
Custom Search

03 September 2014

A Day in the Life of a Google UX Design Intern

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Hadi
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
A Day in the Life of a Google UX Design Intern
 
Andre Tacuyan
 
Many people ask what I do everyday here at Google. According to my photos on Facebook, it seems like all I do is play and roam...
 
The Uncomfortable Truth About Jobs Posted Online
 
Michael Mayher
 
As you read this, if you are looking for a job you will no doubt get depressed, however, that is not the intent but, instead, to...
 
The Great and Terrible Burden of Homeschooling
 
Liz Snyder
 
"I am Oz, the Great and Terrible, spoke the Beast, in a voice that was one great roar. Who are you, and why do you seek me?" --...
 
Top Three Reasons Why I Didn't Hire You
 
Tim Huff
 
I've conducted many dozens of job interviews in the past several years. I've hired some great folks as a result of these...
 
The Future of Professional Development: Online, Free, and Just-in-Time
 
Jeff Selingo
 
As we celebrate Labor Day this week, it's a time when many of us take stock of our work, our careers, and what changes we might...
 
If You Lose Your Job, Remember This
 
Dustin McKissen, CAE, CME
 
The best memory I have of my dad from when I was growing up happened when I was about 7 years old. At the time he was looking for...
 
If Bill Gates Were Black...
 
John Hope Bryant
 
If Bill Gates were black, it would be less important that President Barack Obama is black. This is no slight to President Obama....
 
 
See more at LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow people to customize what you see in this email See more
 
 
 
 
Angie Hicks
 
Founder and CMO at Angie's...
 
Follow
 
 
Dan Sanker
 
President & CEO at CaseStack,...
 
Follow
 
 
David Cameron
 
Prime Minister of the United...
 
Follow
 
 
Narendra Modi
 
Prime Minister of India
 
Follow
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails weekly. Change to daily or unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Hadi Santoso (Director of Flying Dove Agency). Learn why we included this.
 
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial