1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8:
Custom Search

06 September 2019

Re: Requesting update of resource link on rianoor.blogspot.com

Hello again,

Sorry to bother you again but I just wanted to give you one last try to see if you were at all interested in our article.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and I completely understand if this is not of interest - please let me know.

Thanks,
Sean


On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 2:10 AM, Sean Flint <sean@dontpaniclondon.com> wrote:

Hi again,


I'm just following up and I wondered if you had a chance to review my last email.


Please let me know if you are at all interested in referencing our article. If not, I completely understand but either way please let me know.


I look forward to hearing back from you.


Thanks,

Sean



 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial